Tuesday, September 25, 2012



3 photos that I like:

1. I like this photo because it makes me very calm. I like the colour of the tree leaves, and the colour of sky. The green leaves makes me calm, and relax, and I also like the amount of cloud in the sky.

2. I like the small water fall and the trees and bushes around the pond.  The sunlight coming from the left added brightness to the photo. I also feel very peaceful when I see this photo and  I think that's because of the light and the pond surrounded by green bushes.


3. I captured the moment when teacher sang a song with students and play guitar. I like the structure of this photo. People are between the tree branches, however, I didn't mean  to set the structure like this.


1 photo I don't like:



 I don't like this photo because the leaves are kind of dry,  and there are too many branches covering the sky, which made this photo messy.




















No comments:

Post a Comment