Friday, November 9, 2012

3 photographs of Presidents that I like





Photo: Barack and Michelle Obama in an elevator

I like this photo's structure and the people's expression. For the structure, left is crowded. And on the right, Obama couple is smiling to each other with faces being closed from each other. However, the people who are standing on the left are not looking at the President couple. This reminds me the Korean culture. About 300 years ago, in Chosun Dinesty,  King's men cannot look directly through the King and King's wives' faces.


Photo: Betty Ford standing on a table in a dance pose

I like this photo of Betty Ford because her behavior in this photo is not normal. She is standing in the middle of the table, and posing towards the camera.

Photo: Bill and Hillary Clinton in a briefing

I really like this photo of Bill and Hillary Clinton because their facial expressions are almost the same. Their eyes are both looking at the one direction, and even the wrinkles on their forehead are almost the same. So I like this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment